Alright I’ve been thinking a lot today…
Learn from your mistakes and move on, right?
Sooo here’s me. Learning. Moving on. Choosing HAPPY. Cause I am happy. Happy happy happy. :)
K good things!
1. I like it when cute songs are stuck in my head.
2. Whistling in class is fun. Especially when people whistle back.
3. Silver days are wayyyy better than blue days.
4. My seminary teacher is so fantastic, I just love him! He brought us donuts today. Yum. :D
5. When people play with my hair… Mm.
6. My brother and I happen to enjoy eating peanut butter by the spoonful. With bananas preferably.
7. First promenade practice was tonight. We nailed it. Crushed it. Killed it. Whatever you wanna call it. Cameron and I were the best dancers there, hands down. ;)
8. My girls are everything to me and they make life sooo much better.
9. Random Facebook messages are always greatly appreciated. :)
10. My mom knows everything about me. We can stay up talking for hours. I just love that I can be best friends with her.
11. Aaron is my most favorite person on this planet!! Yes, two exclamation points cause I love him that much. He really is the greatest.
12. The piano is a perfect instrument. All musical things are just so wonderful.
13. Talking to certain people makes me feel soo happy and maybe even pretty.
14. Yoga pants and t-shirts are my favorite thing to wear. So comfy.
15. Last night my YW leader put signs down the hallway of the church as we walked in; signs that said things like “you are beautiful” and “you are important” and “you are amazing”. I don’t think she’ll ever realize how much that meant to me.
16. Hugs. Hugs hugs hugs hugs hugs.
17. Cinnamon toast is my favorite thing to eat at the moment. It makes me happy happy. :)
18. Tomorrow is Friday Eve!
19. One of my teachers said that there are only 56 more school days till summer.
20. I AM LOVED. I can feel it.