1. Basically I had a four day weekend cause I didn’t go to any classes on Friday or today.
2. I really like how it feels when you see a friend after not seeing them for a few days.
3. Austin Slade’s mission farewell was really cool. I loved the talks and everything else about the meeting!
4. Doing things out of the norm is pretty exciting I guess, even when it’s a trip to the hospital.
5. I am soooo grateful for modern medicine and nice doctors.
6. I can’t help but smile when I see my brother smile… he’s so cute.
7. Spiderman and Gwen are PERFECT. Forever and ever… *sniff*
8. There are over 50 pictures of Elysa and me in my room–we counted today. Guess we’re best friends. :)
9. I really really like naps.
10. I’m starting over the Harry Potter series.
11. Elysa is the best because she bought me a smoothie today. And also Randy and Kara are pretty awesome cause they visited me too!
12. I didn’t even go crazy on the anesthesia, which is a way good thing, cause I was afraid of that.
13. Chocolate is yummy.
14. Aaron left me a voicemail today… even though he hates phonecalls… I’ll take that as his way of showing he cares. He’s the best.
15. Speaking of Aaron, we have the best conversations ever.
16. My house smells like peach oatmeal..?
17. Okay… I really really really really like hugs…
18. This might sound weird, but I’ve just been thinking about this… I’m okay that I’m not the prettiest person ever or the girl with the cutest clothes or prettiest hair. I’m just me and I’m beginning to like that.
19. High school is soooo insane. But you can’t deny it’s a fun ride, despite all the crazy ups and downs.
20. Thirteen school days till summer. I soo need this break.. And I can’t wait!!!