1. Fireworks are cute and cool and a lot of other awesome words.
2. My package should have been delivered by now… Hopefully! Oh and writing letters is fun too!
3. This morning I walked into the seminary building for our meeting and this was on the board…
… I LOVE TANNER. It made my day! I seriously thought about this all day long and it just made me smile. :) Tanner is the best.
4. Speaking of seminary… Seminary Council is basically the best thing that’s happened to me this year. I love them so so much and I know they love me too. ;) I love that we all hang out and party and tell each other everything…
5. I’m thankful for my best friends Elysa and Bay. No distance will ever sever our relationships.
6. A new record has been set for times around the round-about: eighteen, completed by Easton Brown with the help of the council. :)
7. My friend Kaden is basically one of the greatest kids in the world. I am so so grateful for him and the part he plays in my life. Plus he has really cute and perfect stories… ;) He’s one of those people that I can talk to about anything and everything and boy, do I need that sometimes. Thank you…
8. Driving is sooooooo wonderful.
9. Adam Young/Owl City is so stinking hilarious. I was dying of laughter yesterday just reading some of his instagram posts! I love that guy.
10. I enjoy row-boats and stars… kind of a lot…
11. Today my siblings and I took care of some kids from the ward. And I realized that I LOVE reading to kids… it’s so fun! And the baby fell asleep while I was reading, and when the others got tired of reading time, I went to sleep too… Nap time with this little cutie was so precious. :)
12. I get so happy when my friends are happy!
13. I really really like my new watch.
14. I’m so thankful I had the opportunity to go to Provo last week with the council. The lessons I learned and the testimonies I heard were sooo amazing… God is real guys. And our Savior. And Joseph Smith IS a prophet. I know that.
15. So I’m not super great at saying what I feel out loud and things like that… but I’m really grateful for the people in my life that make it easier to express what I want to say… if that makes sense…
16. I ordered more pictures today annnnd let me just say my life and the people in it are pretty stinkin’ cute. :)
17. And then as I’m typing, the song I See The Light starts to play… oh how I love Tangled…
18. My friend Rando is doing such good things right now! I’m so proud. :’) hahaha
19. I LOVE MY BED. AND CHOCOLATE AND T-SHIRTS AND NEW BOOKS. And notes the perhaps smell like cologne. Weird. ;)
20. Cookout with the fam tonight. We ate yummy food and then sat around the fire while eating s’mores and talked about some really great stuff… I like my family. Lots.
I am preeettttyy happy and I like that.