1. I really like driving with my brother… especially around Stansbury; we both think it’s so pretty there.
2. Summer seminary was great, as always. And it just made me even more excited that my brother is gonna be a freshman! YES.
3. Being with the seminary council is always a good time. :)
4. I love trusting people, and knowing they can be trusted.
5. I am grateful for people that tolerate my comments and such during movies…
6. The Girl by City and Colour. A new favorite.
7. When we are stuck at work, Tanner and I still make the best of it, and I love that.
8. And then we get visitors and working isn’t even sad anymore!
9. And then the Disney music starts playing and we all sing along and I think, life is just so so grand, as I’m mopping the floor. :)
10. Pizza in and of itself is a good thing.
11. I love putting old CDs in my car and listening to the memories that go along with the songs.
12. I am such a huge fan of the lists that me and some of my best friends are making…
13. You Are My Sunshine has taken on a whole new meaning tonight. :) :) :)
14. MUSIC IS LIFE.
15. I love love love smiles and laughs and smiles and laughs and yeah.
16. When we thought tonight was gonna be dumb, it was actually pretty good!
17. The fact that Tanner and I always park next to each other when we work makes me so so happy.
18. Hashtags are cool.
19. My room is clean and I looooove it.
20. Josh and Tanner are my favorite people at the moment. THE BEST.
21. Oh and Randy comes home in two days!
Okay now I’m gonna go finish my boooook!! Yayyy!!!! I like today LOTS. :) :) :)