2. My mom and dad are my heroes. Dad makes me laugh and Mom gives the BEST advice in the world. I love them so much. Being away makes me appreciate them even more. It made my heart hurt a little bit when Dad stood in the middle of the road and waved goodbye until he couldn’t see us anymore when Kels & I were leaving Lewiston on Labor Day to go back to school. I really have the best parents.
3. Connor is and always will be the most important boy in my life. The best thing about it is that I’ve got him forever no matter what. And I am SO grateful for that!! I love him and miss him more than anything.
4. Josh asked me to come visit him and that was truly a blessing to be able to get to see him. I brought him this ring that he made me back in sophomore year that I kept forever. But yeah so when I visited I just told him all about college and it was so fun to chat and just be myself and be able to talk to someone without them getting mad or interjecting… haha Josh is a great friend…
7. This picture is from my third visit with Josh, the night before he went to Colorado actually. It was super awesome getting to see him again and he was so upbeat and positive I couldn’t help but feel it too! I love this kid so so much. He has helped me in so many ways, especially during our senior year. He’s amazing.
9. This is my FAM. We really call each other that… haha It’s so fun having them around to hang out with! From left to right: Regis, Kenz, me, Aneisa, Elysa, and Cody. I love love these friends! Hopefully they stick around a while.