1. In just a few hours I’ll be home with my family. :) :) :) I love them and miss them always.
2. Last night the choir concert went so so well! It was so fun performing! Definitely a rush like no other.
3. General Conference weekend was awesome, as always.
4. I have a heart wall in my Ephraim bedroom!
5. On Saturday I spent the whole day cleaning my apartment (what to do when you’re home alone) and it looks so so so good and I feel so much better being in a clean house!
6. I got a 96 on my Music Theory midterm. YES.
7. I saw David Archuleta with Randy last Thursday! Best. Concert. Ever.
8. People at Snow are so kind. I love everyone I meet!
9. My roommates are amazing.
10. Phone calls with Aaron are so fun and I love that he tries to keep in touch. He’s the greatest friend, even from miles away!