I’M BACK. haha
1. Every Sunday we have what Weston calls Jesus Night… We make waffles or pancakes and watch a church movie! It’s a fun tradition. (Buuuut in this specific picture I was sick and felt so awful. But Kels stayed with me while everyone went to the fireside and we had the best talk, something I really, really needed. I love Kelsie)
2. Near the beginning of the semester, we went sledding and it was fun but then I ripped my NEW coat… and my pants… and my back. Who knew sledding could be so dangerous? I really like these people though. That day was really fun, despite we being super bitter about my ripped clothing and body…… haha (I have a scar. Cool, right?)
3. If you wanna discuss Star Wars, relationships, funny stories, music, or basically anything else you can think of, Geoff is your guy. This picture was from our date to the Girls Choice Institute Dance. For our pre-dance part of the date, the girls made a “homemade photobooth”. It was my idea (not to brag hehe) and I was so so proud and happy that everyone loved it so much! It really was a blast!
4. If you don’t have choir friends, what’s the point in choir? Madeline & Faith here are super cute and fabulous. Madeline is one of my best friends at Snow College and I’m so grateful that I see her every day!
5. If you didn’t know… this is Aneisa. This picture is silly, but so are we. She is my favorite person to talk to, my favorite person to laugh with, my favorite person to be with. Basically she’s my number 1. And I am so grateful that I have her in my life! Sometimes I wonder what my life would be like if I hadn’t chosen Snow, but then I stop thinking cause if I hadn’t come here I wouldn’t have met my best friend.
6. Another great thing about Snow College is my sister Kelsie. WHAT WOULD I DO WITHOUT HER. I don’t know. She is such an amazing example to me, and she loves me!! She is such a good friend to me and for that I will be forever indebted to her. She is the greatest sister on this whole planet. So caring and kind. (This picture was from when we went shopping for our Girls Choice Date. So much stuff!)
7. So……. I have never been SO excited about Valentines Day or SO happy about getting mail. This smile is real life genuine because in that moment I couldn’t believe that I’d gotten the CUTEST VALENTINE EVER. :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
8. I got to go home FINALLY! It was a long time not seeing my family, almost two months…. Connor got his Eagle! And I am so proud of him! That weekend was so so so so good. I love Brother. (also love temple trips with Jill and facing fears and family dinner and visiting Josh and hugs and good talks and Nate and my parents)
These are the fun moments. I don’t have more pictures because I’m ALWAYS IN CLASS OR IN THE LIBRARY. College is hard. But the good times make it worth it.